No Products in the Cart
The product you want to return:
- It can be sent back only after first submitting an e-mail to email@example.com within seven (7) days from the delivery date;
- Must be authorized by Graffeo Cravatte. After receiving our e-mail authorizing the return, print the e-mail and include it in the return package;
- It must be unused, new, not washed, and in the same condition in which it was received;
- Must have all labels still attached and intact;
- Must be returned complete with all parts and accessories;
- Must be sent in its original packaging;
- The return of your goods must be returned to our warehouse within seven (7) days from the date of the request; to the following address:
SS 113 Km 326,100
91011 Alcamo TP
- They must be sent in a single shipment; products belonging to the same order must be returned together.
If all these conditions are met, Graffeo Cravatte will refund the value of the product(s) returned, at net of any original shipping costs.
We are not going to refund any items sent us back which is not satisfying all the conditions mentioned above.
If you are not eligible for a refund, within fourteen (14) days from the date of notification you can request the return of the goods at your expense, and in the same state it was received by our warehouse.
If you do not request the return of your goods within the fourteen day period (14), Graffeo Cravatte is authorized to dispose the goods as it sees fit.
Refunds are processed within approximately fourteen (14) working days from the date of receipt of the goods. The refund will be credited to the same card used to make the original purchase. Depending on the credit card refund policy, the account must be credited within one or two billing cycles starting from the return date. The terms are about two months for debit card payments. To avoid interest charges to your account, make sure the credit date matches the original debit date. Products, called non-refundable cannot be reimbursed.
You can ship your return by courier or other shipping methods. You must send the return at your own expense, using a courier of your choice. We are not responsible for any loss or damage of returned returns.
We do not offer any exchange on the goods purchased on the site graffeocravatte.com.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Graffeo Cravatte does not provide an explicit or implicit declaration or guarantee on the products on the website, nor for the goods on sale.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Graffeo Cravatte denies all warranties, implicit or explicit. This includes (but is not limited to) warranties of merchantability, fitness for specific purposes and non-infringement.
There are no implicit or explicit warranties on the part of Graffeo Cravatte beyond what is established in the confirmation of the order for the ordered goods.
Graffeo Ties will not be liable for damages of any kind (direct, indirect, punitive and consequential) arising from the use of the site.
The shipping cost is automatically calculated based on the total weight of the products ordered. You can see the exact shipping cost before completing the order.
1. DELIVERY TIME
Depending on product availability, Graffeo Cravatte guarantees that your order will leave the warehouse as quickly as possible - from a minimum of 12 hours to a maximum of 7 working days.
How is it calculated?
Along with the availability of the products, we must also take into account the time needed to manage an order. Orders made via online payment (credit card and PayPal) with Express Courier delivery have the fastest processing and delivery time.
Types of payment and delivery methods can affect the shipping time. For example, orders with deferred payment (such as bank transfer) can affect the shipping date by a couple of days, as they are processed upon receipt of payment confirmation.
Once the order has been placed and the payment method and delivery method have been selected, the goods are given to the courier for delivery to your home.
2. SHIPPING COSTS
All deliveries to countries that are part of the European Union will be free.
Deliveries by courier to the rest of the world will be charged at a flat rate of € 20.00.
Should there be a delay in the delivery of your goods we will contact you promptly. If the goods are not delivered within 20 days, the order can be canceled and reimbursed accordingly.
3. DELIVERY TIPS
- If you are not present when the courier arrives, the courier will leave a notice of attempted delivery. Please contact the carrier to establish another delivery date.
If this does not work, Graffeo Cravatte srl will be notified by the courier.
There will then be an e-mail notification that the package will be in the courier's warehouse. Here it will remain for a maximum of 10 days.
After that, Graffeo Cr will be returned automatically.
- Check that the correct number of packages is indicated on the transport document.
- Check that the package is intact and not altered (this includes the sealing or closing strips).
- Before signing for delivery, write, "reserve goods check due to (tampering, breakage, damage, etc.)" if you notice something wrong with the condition of your package.
- Report any damage within 7 (seven) days of receipt of the goods.
4. DELAY OR FAILURE OF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT
Before activating the procedure described below, it is advisable to check the package using the online tracking received on your e-mail address at the time of shipment and contact the courier of reference for further details and information.
In case of delay or non-delivery of the purchased product more than 20 days, it is possible to cancel the order by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The communication can also be sent by fax to the number +39 0924 501002, at your discretion we will contact you by telephone within the next 48 hours.
Once the request is received and the various checks are carried out within 30 days, the Seller will refund the price of the products purchased.